Archive for May, 2012
For many women, evening parties are important occasions when they should spare no effort to present the most charming and gorgeous look so that they can become the center of spotlights. However, usually, beauty is gained at the expense of comfort, which means behind the fabulous look at evening parties women have to bear the pains caused by stilettos. Are there some ways to avoid the discomfort and still look fantastic at the same time? You can find the answers below.
First of all, now that it is for an evening party, the style of the shoes you are going to choose is still the most important aspect you should take into account. Never hope to be lucky enough to escape the critical eyes of other women by wearing a pair of half old and half new black high heels. No matter how many times you have worn them, buying a pair of new gorgeous pumps instead is definitely necessary and beneficial. Once you wear the carefully selected shoes, you will become more confident and charming at the evening parties.
Here are some suggestions about how to choose the right styles of the evening shoes. Firstly, evening shoes are not necessarily black. In fact, you can opt for silver, gold or other metallic colors, which can make your whole outfit eye-popping immediately. Secondly, in terms of materials, dressy fabric is usually used to make elegant and classy evening shoes. Compared with matte leather, patent leather, silk, satin or beaded fabrics look better in evening fashion shoes. Lastly, low cut shoes and peep toe styles can make you feet and legs look slimmer than closed toed shoes.
Another important aspect of the careful selection is involved with the comfort. Only when you wear comfortable shoes can you show them off around in a relaxing way. The key of finding comfortable shoes is to make sure that you get the right size and fitting. When it comes to pumps, do choose those with platforms. Before you pay for a pair, do try them on and walk for while to see whether you feel comfortable in them.
The one big reason why we don’t have more creams and lotions devoted solely to natural skin care for men is because it would cost more for the cosmetics companies to render natural ingredients into a form where they are useable in cosmetics products, and far be it for these companies to care enough to spend the extra money necessary to manufacture quality products.
Natural skin care for men should involve compounds that are going to moisturize your skin deeply and effectively. Your chosen product should also contain ingredients that will soothe a man’s typically itchy, dry, reddened, and inflamed skin. These problems are mainly due to daily shaving, and exposure to the elements.
A cleanser is arguably one of the most important parts of keeping skin looking healthy. There are many different types of products that can be used to cleanse skin, so it’s important to have an idea about what your special skin conditions are. Some men struggle with dry skin and so they need to find a men skin care product that won’t irritate their skin causing it to dry even further. The same is true of men with oily skin. Finding a cleanser that will help balance out the oil is the goal.
If a man just wants to use one product that should be a sunscreen. This is true whether the gentleman spends all day working in the sun or he simply walks back and forth to his car. Getting in the habit of using a quality sunscreen can really add a layer of important protection against the sun’s damaging rays.
It’s been said “the eyes are the windows to your soul”. Are you starting to see signs of wrinkles, dark circles or bags under your eyes? Start here with a product that works to correct this problem. Having great looking skin around and under your eyes help you look younger and healthier. Haloxyl, has been proven in clinical trials to reduce bags and dark circles under the eyes. So make sure any of the men skin care products for the eyes contain it.
When it comes to skin care, men start with a handicap. I mean we shave every day, for one thing. The blade or electric shaver foil crosses our jaw and neck day after day, nicking us only occasionally but always scrapping away microscopically thin layers of precious upper skin.
Natural skin care for men is obviously much better than products containing synthetic chemicals. No one wants chemicals on their face! Therefore, if you want the best products, they will cost more than the standard department store products. Men skin care products containing natural ingredients cost more to make thus they will cost more for the consumer to purchase as well.
Benzoyl peroxide. It wipes out bacteria, which can get into follicles and generate infection.
Salicylic acid. Another name for salicylic acid is glycolic acid, which helps unclog pores. It is recommended for everyday use for better results. While benzoyl sounds like a very chemical ingredient it does play an important role in natural skin care for men as it helps to achieve healthy skin that is free from harmful bacteria.
In this article you will find some simple yet very effective Mens Fashion Tips that can change your appearance forever, making you sharper looking while boosting your confidence.
There are -must do- and -please don’t- Tips found below. Let-s get started here.
Mens Fashion Tips that you should do.
1) Keep a good shave when your out on the town, on a date, or in the office. I’m not saying you need to be bicking every day on a fishing trip with the guys but keeping a clean shave or trim of the beard makes you look sharper.
2) Find a good barber shop. Find someone that really does a good job and cuts your hair just the way you like it. Ask people for referrals. Don’t quite because the quality barbers are out there. After you find that coveted good barber get hair cuts often. In the 4 – 7 week range is good. Keep your head well trimmed and you will be sharper looking believe me.
3) I know most men don’t like shopping let alone shopping for a long time but you get out of your wardrobe and clothing what you put in. Go to many stores to find those perfect clothes that fit your body and personality. Don’t just walk into Macy’s and buy your whole wardrobe you need to go to a bunch of stores. You will surely find some really great clothing pieces that you normally wouldn’t have.
4) Every month trim your nose and ear hair. Nothing turns people off more than looking at that. No matter what age. Just pay attention to it.
5) Spend time finding the right belt and shoes. These 2 pieces of the wardrobe make or break almost everything. You only need one brown and one black of each and you will be using them day in and day out, so like Tip #3 says aboe spend some time finding these items.
6) If your not sure about a particular item get the guts to just ask people how it looks . Give them choices when doing this even if you do not like that particular color. Pick up your favorite shirt and put 2 similar ones next to it and ask.
7) Find a good smelling aftershave. The smell of aftershave is very noticeable when closer to people and if your not wearing cologne this can make you smell good. If you find a good one you will surely get compliments. The simple Gillette Gel and Lotion in the Blue plastic bottles are cheap and smell good for a first option.
Mens Fashion Tips you should not do.
1) Do not wear Brown and Black in the same get up. Wearing say black shoes with a brown belt or brown coat is a major color clash. Keep it all Black or keep it all Brown when wearing an outfit. Belt, Shoes, Socks, Shirt, Coat and all.
2) Don’t wear clothes that are too baggy. Nothing more to say on this tip.
3) Don’t wear Old Spice. Enough said.
4) Don’t ever allow yourself to have bad breath. Get to the dentist for a cleaning every 6 months, floss, carry gum or mints, brush at least 2 times a day, keep mouth wash in your car and desk drawer, whatever you do just don’t have bad breath.
5) Don’t wear more than 3 colors at once or 3 pieces of jewelry at once. To much going on is distracting and gaudy. Simple always wins in the end.
6) Don’t always stay with the same style. Get out there and experiment a little. You’ll never know if you don’t try. Notice what others are wearing and even if you don’t think it’ll work with you or too many people in a different age group are wearing it try it anyway.
Keep these simple Mens Fashion Tips in mind and you will be on your way to being more fashionable which in turn makes you more confident and better looking.
Zara men’s jeans: the ultimate men’s denim wear.
Zara men’s jeans, one of the leading fashion labels in the world of clothing and style today, makes it a point once again to dominate the industry by releasing its own men’s jeans line. This is totally different from the other garment collections the brand has featured on its racks for the past thirty years, as they are known to be more chic, glam and totally sophisticated. Over the years however, the brand has learned to become more casual, more dynamic and active, thus they now have denim wear for men to sport.
At present, the brand’s jeans collection is considered to be among the best denim jeans on sale, mainly because they make men look totally hot and appealing. It was able to break the barriers of convention set by the brand itself, and at the same time it included the tenets of versatility, style and tradition on this somewhat modern garment.
But what are the other things men can find in the brand’s jeans line?
1. Zara men’s jeans are engineered for heavy duty work. Men are always functional; they want clothes that can keep up with their active lifestyle, and this is what the brand’s jeans line aims to promote. Zara jeans keep men comfortable while doing their own activities, and at the same time maintain their handsome look even after a long day’s work. Now talk about effortless fashion.
2. Zara jeans display ultimate versatility. There are brands that offer new styles and trends when it comes to men’s jeans. But guess what? Men don’t actually care. All they think about is the jeans they are going to use on a particular occasion, and that’s where the brand’s denims come in. Zara jeans offer a rather flexible, versatile style, which allow men to pair them with other clothes and garments, as well as footwear and accessories, without making them look overdressed.
3. Timeless jeans fashion. Zara men’s jeans are made to last a lifetime. As you can see, the brand’s denims stand on the middle ground-in between style traditions and structural innovations. Thus, the longevity of the jeans may last for a number of years, and even when they are already tattered, they still keep men look good and fashionable. You really don’t have to worry about your looks, as with Zara jeans, your handsome physique is well taken care of.
The preference on clothes and dressing up has been changing season after season. Fashion has earned an increasing influence in the modern society that clothing and dress up largely depends on what is trendy and stylish as dictated by designers. However, along with the changes in the modern fashion, men’s suits have gone out of favor as an outfit of daily wear but rather, only reserved for special occasions. Yet, as dressing up becomes more experimental and creative, you can try out fashionable means of wearing suits. After all, suit coats are the most flexible in a mans closet. Learn what are the suits that you can fashionably wear and find which are the most comfortable for you.
100% Wool Charcoal Self Stripe Suit. This is a very fine charcoal self stripe suit which feature a stylish 2 button jacket. Being two-toned, this makes a very stylish lining and being made of wool, the suit is soft and durable. Another detail of this wool charcoal suit is having two side vents which helps one to move freely.
Summer suit. The best color for summer suits are delightful shades like creams and olive. Since they can get dirt fast, find the kind of suit that is fully washable. One characteristic that you may find with it is being lightweight. Most often it is made of a mixture of polyester, wool and linen. Interior pockets, side vents, and three button cuff are some of the added features that you may prefer.
Shawl Collar Single Breasted Dinner Suit. Almost all important occasion is celebrated over dinner. it is therefore important that you have a dinner suit in your closet. A one-button single breasted dinner jacket can be the classic option that you can have. A fashionable type can have shawl collar, satin lapels, four- satin covered button on cuffs.
Classic White Tuxedo. The savoy style tuxedo is another option that you may prefer over dinner jackets. This flexible wardrobe is not only for cruises but also for special occasions. When choosing a white tuxedo, look for the natural white for a classy look than the brilliant white. Most often, the tuxedo are wool and polyester in fabric and have Teflon Fabric Protector.
Avalino Suit. This suit is a two-button semi fitted jacket with side vents and slant pockets. This single breasted jacket has a sophisticated style being semi fitted. Being made of wool and polyester, this suit has the crease recovery feature.
There are other suits of stylish designs that you can choose from. Mens suits can also be used for casual dressing up other than formal use. Aside from its functionality, you should consider comfort and affordability in choosing the suit that you want.